Listing Agent Report Card
As seen in the Boston Globe
If you are interviewing traditional full service, full fee real estate agents to market your home, rather than attempting a "for sale by owner," The Real Estate Cafe can analyze and rank multiple listing service data to identify the best qualified listing agents as shown below.
If we refer you to a listing broker you select, we'll rebate part of our referral fee to you. (Rebate based on the payment plan you select, and our ability to negotiate a discounted commission. Call 617-661-4046 for more information.)
Here's what the Listing Agent Report Cards includes:
Part 1: Recent performance
Evaluate actual performance of potential listing agents rather than self-promotional marketing materials. The report card focuses on a specific product / price range comparable to your own property. Our goal is to help you identify which listing agents are selling properties for the highest price in the least amount of time, despite the changing housing market.
- Which listing agent is most likely to sell my property?
- Who is most likely to get my original asking price?
- Who is likely to get top dollar / overprice my property?
- Who is most likely to sell my home in the least time?
Part 2: Potential conflicts of interest
Identify history of in-house sales and potential conflicts of interest. Review dual agency office policy and provide conflict of interest contingency clause for listing contracts.
- Who is least likely to have a potential conflict of interest, due to attempting to represent both buyer and seller?
- Who is least likely to have competing listings?